Ana Alicia / Radio Personality
Hi! I?m Ana Alicia! Born in Guadalajara, Jalisco- I came to California when I was 10 years old and worked with some down to Earth people (literally!); from harvesting Beets and Tomatoes to packaging Tomato Paste. Working in the very laboratories and, honestly, I pay full respect to all those who?ve experienced working out on the field! Now, thanks to God, I?m with my whole family; I also enjoy travelling, cooking, being around said family and outdoor activities.
I love reading self-help books; being a Couples/Bachelor?s Therapy Coach, I love helping people and helping them grow a healthy family. I?m very charismatic, and I love conversing with people of various ages; I?m also one to enjoy my alone-time, as well. Some of my favorite places include San Francisco, San Diego and I LOVE the sea; I enjoy it very much.
I?ve worked in Radio since 1997, starting as an Executive Assistant, Communicator and Programmer of various different Radio chains. I?m absolutely grateful of God and everyone who?s been in my life and helped guide me in being the person I am today.
- Studies: B.A.Degree as Electronic Engineer and Mass Comunication
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Mexico Graduate
- 41 years in the Radio Industry in Mexico and USA
- Proven Expert in Radio Formats: Regional Mexican, Spanish AC, Pop, Oldies, Tropical
- Programing, Sales, Operation Director, Events Promotor, Production Director, Station General Manager.
- Official Voice Over for presentations of various key artists and celebrities, such as Vicente Fernandez, Joan Sebastian, Juan Gabriel, Rocio Durcal, Los Tigres del Norte, Los Temerarios, Banda El Recodo, Luis Miguel, and many more.